Sunday, October 25, 2009

The Unsent Letter

To : My beloved Papa, P.Freddy Simbolon
From : Your daughter, Amelia Simbolon


Dear Papa,

Today is your birthday. Happy 50th birthday pa!!
You've no idea how much I want to give you big hugs and kisses right now..

I miss you so damn much!
Miss the way you hold me
Miss the way you treat me like a lil princess
Miss all the things we've been trough.
Its almost 12 years since you passed away.

But, I know, every single thing happen for a reason.
No coincidence.
No accident.
That's what the bible said.

I'm all grown up pa, become stronger and stronger.
Someday I'll make you and mom proud of me.
I promise. Because I do really love you both.

Qu ni sheng er kuai le, papa!!
( If you're still around I'm sure chinese will be our secret language at home. ^_^)



Your big daughter,

-mia -

2 comments: